Photobucket

Welcome to my blog where I am selling my entire collection of Jungle Tape Packs. I went to London in the summers of 94'-2000. Picked up these tape packs along my trips. Everything here is an (8-Pack) cassette set unless noted and is in great condition and almost new on most. All orders will be shipped from Hollywood, CA priority mail unless requested otherwise, international orders welcome too. I will accept Paypal & Moneyorders for payment. If interested please send an e-mail to: jungletapepacks@gmail.com

(( You can click on the images to magnify. ))

Thanks,

Saj

One Nation - The Biggest and the Best Part 2 '98 $30


DJ's:

Andy C, Marvellous Cain, Jack Frost, Mickey Finn, Darren Jay, Nicky Blackmarket, Bryan Gee, & Brockie

MC's:

Fearless, Shabba, Moose, 5ive O, Skibadee, Det, Foxy, Riddla, Fatman D, Stevie A